Monday, March 31, 2014

Updates

Let's talk about something else, rather then soccer.

Let's talk about this kid.


He has 8 weeks left of school.  Thank God!!!!!!

We are going to do his 8th grade year at home and then I release him back into the public school system for High School. 

Did I mention my baby is 13 now.  It seems impossible to me that this sweet kid, the one who always told me how beautiful I am or how much he loves me, has become a teenager.  And with that comes the teenage attitude. 

He has a girlfriend.  Not sure how I feel about that.

He is looking forward to trying out for a musical this summer.  In a town nearby has a great little community theater.   He was really bummed that he couldn't try out for their current show, because we are traveling for soccer.  But we made a deal, that the next one he could.  He has a good friend who is a veteran at acting and she is working with him to get him ready.  I think he mentioned that once he does a play he will be ready for Broadway. 

He is still working at the local family fun center.  It is so nice to hear the owner brag to people about him.  It's also nice to hear he does dishes and cleans bathrooms.  He sure doesn't do that here.






No comments: