Sunday, April 19, 2015

125 Degrees

Well....maybe not 125 but it sure felt close to that.  Ok......it was 69 degrees but to us Eastern Oregonians it felt like 125. 

It was another soccer weekend and I have the sunburn to prove it.

Proud mamma moment, Megan scored the winning goal.  Here is the picture to prove it.  But I will get back to this.


I know you are asking yourself, isn't Megan a goalie?



Why yes she is.  Notice the tape on her fingers.  She jammed two of her fingers during warm up to the first game.  She ended up having to sit that game out.   We made a trip to the ER, and they are not broken.


She was once a forward, and a good one at that.


No pushing at all going on here.


This game was a tough one.  The girls ended up passing around bottles of Ibuprofen and ice bags.  They ended up winning 3-2.


I have said it before, I love watching this kid play.


It's like ballet.

Here is the kick off.  Megan had been messing around with Noel.  She kept asking her "Does this look straight?"  Then she would fix the grass and move the ball again.  This went on for a couple of minutes.


Back to this picture


I have watched this kid play for a long time.  I knew when she took off running She was going to make a shot.  I was hoping to get a picture of it.  Then 33 stepped in front of my shot.  Ugghhhhh!!! How rude.  If you look real hard at 33's wrist you will see Megan's orange cleat.  That is her foot kicking the winning goal.

No comments: