Friday, April 03, 2015

Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures

I want to thank April and her husband for taking the close to 1000 pictures of the show.   If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have some of the great pictures of Jason. 

Why didn't I take any.  See all the wonderful child actors.  They don't appear in the show until the second act.  Most of these kids have parents in the show.  Steve and I spend the first act of the show with them.  It is no easy task keeping them entertained and as quite as possible.  But these are great kids and they have done an amazing job.  I just want to add, whoever gave them doughnuts last night,  THANKS!!!!!!  


I have a few pictures to post.  Yes they are all of Jason.  Well......there is one of our favorite actress.  I will point it out when I get to it.

Here is Jason in the Toot Sweet number.


A few of Me Ol Bamboo.  Some of these have been posted before.


I think Rick looks just like Dick Van Dike






 

 This pictures is just after Jason gets shot.  Unfortunately there is no pictures of that.



Some of these pictures are from the dress rehearsals.  That's why their costumes are not all complete.  This one also includes Hiede.  She ended up getting hurt during the opening night show and had to be replaced.


They were supposed to look scared.  The director said Jason looks like he has "glass stapled to his underwear."  He said it was "perfect".







This is Shasta and she is our favorite actress.  She has been the diva of the show.  Wes has treats in his pocket, and if she doesn't get one on cue, she barks to remind him she is waiting.







This picture is during an actual performance.  Catlynn is playing the Baroness instead of Heide. 




 
I don't know what to say about Kyle.  He makes me laugh every time I see these scenes.  And I have seen these ALOT. 



I can't believe that we have 3 shows left.  This has been an amazing experience for this family.  The actors are unbelievable.  I can't say enough about the wonderful director Terry.  When we first started watching the practices I couldn't help wondering if they were going to pull this off.  They did and it was fun watching it all come together.   I love sitting in the audience and listening to the response of the crowd.  The loudest applause always follows the "Me ol Bamboo" dance.  If you could only have seen the dance a week before opening night.  I remember during dress rehearsal week Terry saying,  "Trust me, I have been doing this a long time.  Every thing will be fine."  I have heard the audience and read all the reviews.  He was right. 

No comments: