Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thanksgiving 2014

More pictures from the memory card.  Thanksgiving and Steve Mom, Aunt Doris and his cousin Roger, were all here to celebrate.  As always we had a great time.


 Every Thanksgiving I take a picture of our table.  Almost every year I forget to check out the girls face and make sure she is smiling.  I can't tell you how many pictures I have where she is doing something goofy.  She has been doing this since she was two.


Jason was supposed to be goofy to, but all he pulled off was shutting his eyes.  I caught him and told him to smile, but forgot about the girl.  


Speaking of the girl.  She always gets the turkey leg.


After dinner was done it was resting time for the group.  Because there was a list of things that I wanted from the Black Friday sale at Walmart.  Love Roger for staying around and helping get all our goodies. 



No comments: