Sunday, April 12, 2015

That Time Again

Sitting, trying to get good pictures, in the freezing cold rain and high winds.  Yep.....its soccer season again.  We traveled to Lewiston, Idaho for this game.  It is just the beginning for us.  However, next time I will remember to take my gloves.

Here are a couple of pictures from the game.  Both games ended up in ties.


My pictures are not as sharp as I would like.  I think it's probably because I was so cold that I was shaking.



I was focused on getting the picture that I didn't see exactly what happened.  She ended up coming down on her hip and getting pretty bruised up.  She still stopped the goal.


She's a tough kid and got up and finished the game.

I love the way she sticks out her tonge when she kicks the ball.  She has done that since she was 5.  Anthony used to do it to.

This was also a first for her.  She kicked the ball so far and hard, she ended up taking out a girl from the other team who wasn't paying attention.  They had to stop the game to make sure the girl was ok. 


I love this next set of pictures.  I love her focus.










This game is bitter sweet for me.  It's the first game of her last season.  I can't believe she has been playing this game for 15 years.  Our fall and springs will feel very empty next year as she moves on to the next stage in her life.  However, one of her dreams is to become a soccer coach. Then I will be taking pictures of her on the side lines. 


No comments: